by Allegra
Mish-Mosh :-(
[opens in a new window]
by Charity, January 13, 2016
__________
"Life is Pain"
by Charity, January 15, 2016 4:35 pm
[To another PsychForums member on why it might be a good idea to change her avatar, which said "Life is Pain."]
Because it perpetuates the pain.
[...] I hear your pain and identify with it. There are many days when I feel that even getting out of bed is unbearable. Most of the time I can be talked into it, usually with Mary's help. She's an invaluable inner ally and friend. I don't know if you have anyone like that in your system, but I hope that you do.
Then there are days when even Mary can't talk me out of giving in to the pain and staying in bed. We end up missing a day of work here and there, or sometimes half of the weekend. I've had to learn not to berate myself for having those days, but it isn't easy.
I hope you find peace and healing.
_________
Updates From Holiday Weekend, 1/19
[opens in a new window]
by Charity, January 19, 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment