by Charity
We had the meeting with our department head. It went well, even though I usually worry about such things. The department head promised to talk to not only our boss, but all of the managers about staying aware of how they communicate with their teams, and how they balance their managerial style with the needs of each individual employee. We told her that our biggest concern was making sure that she met with our boss about the issues with her specifically, and she said that she would.
Our team meeting the next day was noticeably better. The first things that our boss talked about were the two projects that needed the most clarification. She seemed to be making a concerted effort to show less stress and better people skills. By the end of the week, each of us had a better understanding of what we had to do next.
I only hope that the better atmosphere will last. I've been disappointed far too many times. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment