by Charity
[To an online friend.]
Thank you for suggesting that we cover up the pit.
None of us thought of this before. First we have to find out where
it's located in our inner landscape, though. And if it's connected to
the underground tunnel system, it may or may not change the way that we
have to deal with it. The tunnel system can be a place of fear and
despair, but it can also be a place of safety. Gideon lives down there.
He exists for a reason: to balance ~Light~, who lives above the
ground and in the main house. So we have to think about this.
[To another online friend, who referred me to this link (start reading from paragraph six).]
[T]hank you for posting that passage. It definitely resonates with me.
I've spent a lifetime fearing good things because they're usually
followed by bad things. :-| I need to extend to myself the same compassion that I extend to others.
Somebody is telling me that the pit is in one of the tunnels. This
makes sense. I'm usually isolated and in the dark when I fall in. So
it needs to be walled off and boarded up. Some of the protectors are
willing to do this, although I know that I should work with them, since
it's my problem in the first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment