by Jeannine
This is my first time writing here. Allegra helped me put my picture on our More About Us page. I wrote about myself and we posted that too.
Somebody online said that they had someone inside who was scary and acted like a "bad" witch. I said that I was sorry that she had someone scary inside. And also that we have about a dozen Pagans. And that I think it's really sad that some people think that there are only "bad" witches. :-/
The lady didn't get mad at me or anything like that. And she understood what I was saying and she also said thank you.
And I also said this:
I am glad that I can help. And I am glad that we are talking about this because it is something important to me and I have not been out for a while.
One of our bigger people likes to scare other people inside so that they don't do anything to get better. Because getting better means taking chances and taking chances means something bad might happen. So this person scares other people sometimes.
But one day another of our bigger people looked the first one right in the eye and said, "I'm not afraid of you." There hasn't been as much scaring since then.
No comments:
Post a Comment