Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Own Worst Enemy?, 1/22/15

by Laura

Someone in a forum replied to my rant with an internal dialogue of their own, and it helped me to read it.  So I replied, with Allegra adding her annoyingly reasonable two cents by her mere presence.  :-P

It's good to know that our system isn't the only one having these less-than-convivial conversations inside.

I can step back now from the intensity of the feelings. Because my radar is always up, I can be a sponge for the feelings of others in our system, which is a real PITA, because I often don't know if the feelings are mine or someone else's. Or both.

Our T had to cancel last night's session because she wasn't feeling well. Charity was not happy about it, but it happens sometimes. We need to work out some kind of compromise within.

[Edited second clause of opening sentence for clarity, 1/25/14.--L.]

No comments:

Post a Comment