by Laura
Staying home from work today. No, it's not one of those Monday "sick days" that's not really a sick day. Yesterday afternoon and evening we had one of the worst days of hot flashes we've had so far. Factor in the unstable weather (like July one day, like March the next), and heat coming up because our fidiot landlord doesn't get the fact that his thermostat has no clue about the temp upstairs in our apartment....Yes, this is really a sick day.
On a more positive note, we're glad that people appreciated us posting the photo of the "Voices" shirt. I'm not one to be positive, because then the other shoe drops and kicks us in the ass. Mixed metaphor, yes, but it feels like our ass is on the ground anyway, so the dropped shoe doesn't have far to move before kicking us.
The others are telling me that we need to go back to bed and rest. We're tired, but we're not sleepy, so I'm resisting. I'm also resisting because, well, that's what I do. We'll play a little FreeCell, and then we'll rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment