by Hannah
This is my first time writing here. I put my picture up on More About Us and wrote my own paragraph. I even made the picture the right size because it was too big. And I fixed the HTML becuz the code on the More About Us page is tricky even for bigger people.
We have been in a revolving door for a few days. Our bigger people say that revolving doors are counterintuitive for us because we are left-handed. And revolving doors push to the right. Which has nothing to do with this but International Lefthanders Day is coming up in a few days. So yay for us.
Anyway about the revolving door. I came out cuz I was talking online to some other inside kids named Hannah. And our bigger people probably needed a break. They can't figure out how to be big people without getting triggered. There are too many of us and not enough of them. Or that's what they think.
So Charity and Rachel and Deborah are stuck in the revolving door. Drew is still sitting in the woods like she always does. And we don't know where Mary is. She came out once real quick for I don't remember what. But then she went inside again.
And Allegra is helping me with my grammar. I like getting straight As even if other kids used to beat us up for it. Christine is saying that of course I feel that way cuz I wasn't the one who was beaten up. I didn't say that getting beaten up is okay. And I'm sorry our other kids got hurt. But I still want to do my best. And I still want people to like me. So I guess that's one of the reasons why I help our other kids feel better.
We stayed home from work today because we had a really bad Revolving Door Day yesterday. And we were tired. Our T is going to talk to us on Skype. I don't think I ever talked to her before. At least not too much.
And we will see what happens after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment