Sunday, October 16, 2016

Finger-Pointing? So Be It

by Charity

Today we stayed in bed all day again.  Lots of anger.  Darkness in broad daylight.  Mary trying with all the dedication she could muster to get us going.  Yes, she's back.  We still haven't resolved the issue of her repeatedly disappearing, but that's another issue.

It wasn't until the sun started to go down at about 6 p.m. that we got out of bed.  We hadn't done laundry in two months.  As we've said here before, we've been known to buy more clothes rather than do laundry.

But I'm not here to write about laundry.  What bothers me is the fact that I end up being portrayed as the only one who struggles with the darkness inside.  The truth is that not only does Rachel feed our anger, but she feeds the darkness as well.  She has just as much of a desire to end the pain as I do.

The difference is that I talk about my feelings and my struggles.  She says nothing.  And she calls me a coward.

I'm not one to swear.  But I'm seething right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment