Wednesday, April 1, 2015

4/1/2015, Continued

by Charity

An online friend suggested that we talk to our T about how her situation affects us.  We've already brought up our fear of her retiring. She said, and I quote, "I'm not retiring any time soon." She's also said, "I don't like being around old people," meaning people who act old.

"I like her attitude," our online friend said.

It makes sense for us to bring up our concerns about how our T's work will be affected by her husband's situation, especially if the latter worsens. I don't want to cause her any distress by bringing it up. Yes, I know that she's responsible for taking care of herself, but I still feel the way that I feel.

We're going to watch My 600-Lb. Life on TV now. Strangely enough, it helps us to feel better about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment