by Charity
I received some helpful feedback to my thoughts on feeling isolated. I mentioned that I appreciate the time and effort that it took to respond, and that I'm
glad that someone can relate. Although I wish that no one had to go through
what they went through to be able to do so.
Mary and Allegra keep reminding me that I have made progress. In the past I've
allowed my feelings to overflow into the laps of others inside, a number
of our children and teens. Nearly half of the children and a few of
the teens are nonverbal, and I think that this has to do with the
difficult feelings that they carried for so long.
I don't want
to put any of them in that position again. During the last few years,
I've reclaimed my pain, and it's felt excruciating at times. But it
means that I'm dealing with it, and I have to give myself credit for
this.
Wednesday evening is T for us. I personally haven't spoken
to her in a few weeks, as I've been constantly triggered. I have done a
good deal of writing, though. She has our permission and our
encouragement to read here, so that she has a better understanding
of how we've been doing since our last session.
No comments:
Post a Comment