by Charity
A friend wrote:
Mary Rocks!
Yes, she does. :-) She's not comfortable with taking credit, but she deserves credit. I don't know where I'd be without her. I obsess about the unfairness of my being the one burdened with all of the intense feelings. I hurt, but I don't mean to be hurtful. She helps me to just be.
Our friend said that even 1% hopeful and 99% cautious is good. I hope so. No pun intended. I've been hurt so much during our life, and yet I keep minimizing the pain by saying it's not as bad as the pain of a lot of other survivors we know. I know that it does no good to compare. But I also feel as if nobody on the outside will accept the depth and the volume of that pain. What do I have to do to feel justified? I don't have an answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment