Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Angry Again :-(

by Charity

Recently it snowed and rained and then snowed again.  Then the temperature dropped below freezing, and the roads ended up being all icy this morning.  So we stayed home from work today.

Staying home was not the problem in itself.  We have plenty of days now, and our boss and co-workers are reasonable about us using them.  The problem is that often when we do stay home, I stay in bed and have more dreams, and then I end up angry or sad, and I stay in bed some more.

I want to stop doing things that only make things worse.  I want to stop the excess sleeping, the emotional eating, and the hair pulling.  I want to be healthy and not feel weak, inadequate, unacceptable.  I don't want to feel like a failure any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment