by Charity
Brother number 1 came to visit us yesterday from out of state to help us pack some non-essentials. Allegra was out for that and considered the day a big success. But I cam out after he left, and it was very upsetting to see some of our nicknacks temporarily gone. :-|
We're moving from a 425 square foot apartment to a 700 square foot apartment, so we will be able to spread out a bit. We're not sure how we feel about that. It will be great to have more room for things that have been squeezed together for so long. But to some of us, squeezing things into a smaller space feels safer. We're trying to resist the idea of doing so in the larger apartment. Allegra says that nature abhors a vacuum, and she wants us to make good decisions.
It bothers me that someone younger than me has the ability to take charge. I feel like the oldest should be in charge, even though I don't want to be in charge. I'm very conflicted about a lot of things. :-/
Charity
No comments:
Post a Comment