by Allegra
[A fellow multiple asked us if we had indeed had the phone session that we had scheduled with our T for yesterday evening to make up for the office session that she'd had to cancel two days earlier.]
Yes, we did. But Charity disappeared as soon as our T called. And
she reappeared right after the session ended. I had to handle the
session, because I (and maybe Charity and/or others) was concerned that
our T might end the call if we had nothing to say.
Projection, of course. But I'd rather that Charity had stayed present and talked about things that she needs to talk about.
On the third hand... :-/
The others tell me that I expect the others to work on "fixing"
things before they're able. Charity has said many times to Mary, to me,
or to whoever else is listening that she just wants to be, without feeling that she has to do or achieve in order to be acceptable.
I hear this. And I know Mary and the others hear it. It all goes to
show that each of us has something to work on--or deal with. None of
us is issue-free. There's no caste of carefree insiders totally
unaffected by life or devoid of problems. A few of the littles may seem
that way, but I'd bet that you'd find something if you dug deeply
enough. Not that we plan on doing so.
Maybe when we learn to stop pointing fingers at each other, we'll all be better off.
No comments:
Post a Comment